Account Payable Specialist - Corporate Services (Tempe, AZ)
Pay: $17.00 - $21.50
People First! | Live It:
Support Liv Communities’ Why, People First Promise, Model, and Values. Incorporate the People First! | Live It concept into strategy, daily decision making, and relationships.
1. Own the entire Accounts Payable process.
2. Input high volume of invoices in accounting software for multiple Senior Living Communities without use of purchase orders.
3. Complete check runs and electronic payments based on approved payments as verified with property accountants.
4. Prepare and distribute bills to communities and vendors.
5. Track and manage recurring payables and include in appropriate check runs.
6. Verify security deposit return NOD’s with generated payable and include in appropriate check runs.
7. Investigate invoice status with vendors, managers, department heads, etc., as requested or per vendor statements.
8. Setup and maintain vendors, W9s, and required comp/liability insurance.
9. Prepare annual file folders and labels for paid invoices.
10. Assist Controller and accounting team with miscellaneous administrative and clerical tasks.
11. Provide Back-up telephone support, as needed.
12. Provide support to Accounting Department.
13. Prepare annual 1099’s for all entities.
· Two (2) to three (3) years of prior high volume accounts payable experience required.
· Associates Degree or 2 years related experience preferred
· Experience in windows based accounting software.
· Basic understanding of spreadsheets / word processing preferred.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.